What is it?
The unshakeable core belief that you deserve a certain standard from life. The unwillingness to tolerate anything other than the level which you feel you are owed. The knowledge, deep down, that you are better than other people, and should have more than they have. It can be in any area – women, respect, money. Usually it will be in all at once.
Why do I want it?
- you’ll get nervous before dates because you don’t think you are worthy of the girls you are meeting
- you’ll never feel like you genuinely deserve top quality women, instead relying on scripted openers and lines, making every conversation follow the same pattern, implementing some rigid structure of “frame control” or “intellectual mastery” when interacting with girls – since deep down you don’t believe your own, real personality is good enough
- opportunities will pass you by, because you never felt you were good enough for them
- you won’t allow yourself to be treated badly, by any man or woman
- you won’t tolerate bad behaviour, because you know you deserve better
- you’ll get more out of life – people treat you how you allow them to. You allow people to treat you how you expect to be treated
- you’ll stop scrubbing around with girls of lower quality than those which you have already achieved just to get your end away, because you know that to do so would be to lower yourself below your own standards, which is unacceptable to you
How do I get it?
Some people have an irrationally high sense of entitlement instilled in them from their youth. It drives them to achieve the level that they feel is rightfully theirs.
For the rest of us, we gain it by raising our value. Through rigid adherence to the process of continual self-improvement. Earn more. Dress better, Be in better shape. Be more social. Learn more. Travel more. Once we have raised our value, we may observe solid, demonstrable facts that we are higher value than those people around us. We dress better. We earn more. We are wittier. More travelled. More dominant. Cold hard logic therefore dictates to us that we should have more than these other people.
Are there any downsides?
Yes. You must never allow a sense of entitlement to make you behave like a dick towards other people. Holding a firm belief in your heart that you deserve the best is one thing, but treating others with contempt or scorn because of it merely makes you an arrogant dickhead.
Also, an over-inflated sense of entitlement that is not justified by your actual value, and is not accompanied by sufficiently well-developed social skills is something to be avoided. If you have the entitlement without the value, then your behaviour, body language and social skills better display total congruence with it (professional con artists specialise in this) – it’s no good being a basement-dwelling neckbeard who thinks he deserves a supermodel wife. Otherwise those people who have actually earned the level you are pretending to will think you are a wanker, and you will not get what you want. The hard work has to come first before you get to start reaping the rewards. Many women in Western society are prime examples of this – because they continually have smoke blown up their arses by hordes of beta supplicants, they gain a sense of entitlement far above their actual value as dictated by cold, hard physical facts.